Can we look back at the past and see if history through principalities and rulers of the darkness is influencing the current political agenda of this once great country.
Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph (9) And he said unto his people, Behold the people of the children of Israel are more mightier than we: (10) come on, let us deal wisely with them: lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that when there falleth out any war they join also unto our enemies ad fight against us, and get them up out of the land. (11) Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses. (12) But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel. (13) And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour: (14) And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, and in brick, and all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve was with rigour.
I will break down each verse here: (Now think of our political climate today)
(8) A new king who knew not Joseph (One who knew not the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob) We have witnessed Pres. Obama disregard the “National Day Of Prayer, yet honor Ramadan, does this allude to him not knowing our Judeo-Christian founding?
(9) Behold the children of Israel are more mightier than we (The opposition groups are greater in numbers than we are) Are we witnessing increased opposition , such as Tea Parties etc?
(10) Come let us deal with them wisely, lest they multiply ( The word wisely in this verse is the word is Harham in Hebrew and means : To deceive) Are we witnessing deception by this admin?
(11)Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them (The word taskmasters in this verse is the word Mass in Hebrew and means: enforced payment) Are we seeing increased TAXES, which are enforced payments?
(11) built for Pharaoh treasure cities (The word treasure in this verse is the word Miskaof in Hebrew and means: To store up treasure, gold, silver etc) Are we witnessing the Presidents administration store up treasure by taking over the banks within this country?
(12)But the more they afflicted them the more they multiplied and grew (The word afflicted in this verse is the word Ana in Hebrew and means: To oppress) Are we witnessing the tea parties and opponents to the administration grow and multiply due to their politics?
(13) And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour (The word serve in this verse is the word Avaad in Hebrew and means: To work for another, labour) Are we witnessing the potential for these taxes to be pushed onto our children and their children, oppressing them?
(14) And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, and in brick and all manner of service in the field (The word hard in this verse is the word Kashar in Hebrew and means: Difficult, severe. The word bondage in this verse is the word Avodar in Hebrew and means: Service, work, labour) Due to policies of this administration are we witnessing difficult severe hard labour just to make ends meet?
If you continue to read the rest of Exodus chapter 1 you will clearly read the fact that the new Pharaoh put out a decree to have the mid-wives perform forced abortions of all male babies born unto the Hebraic women. Has Obama been a advocate for abortions, absolutely yes, he has reversed anti-abortion legislation by executive order and has open the way for International funding for abortions.
Also, lets review the practicing religious beliefs of some past presidents.
#27 Taft (Unitarian) #28 Wilson (Presbyterian) #29 Harding (Baptist) #30 Coolidge (Protestant) #31 Hoover (Quaker) #32 Roosevelt (Episcopalian) #33 Truman (Baptist) #34 Eisenhower (Presbyterian) #35 Kennedy (Roman Catholic) #36 Johnson (Disciples of Christ) #37 Nixon (Quaker) #38 Ford (Episcopalian) #39 Carter (Baptist) #40 Reagan (Presbyterian) #41 Bush (Presbyterian) #42 Clinton (Baptist) #43 Bush (Methodist) #44 Obama (Unaffiliated)
Why hasn’t President Obama selected a church? Why did he denounce the Day of Prayer?
The number 44 within the scripture means JUDGEMENT!! Pres. Obama is #44, is America under God’s judgement? Is the new King influenced by principalities and rulers of the darkness that have coerced evil decisions in the past?
Welcome to the Revelation!!