I have spent the last two weeks in spiritual distress and physical anxiety. I am not distressed and or anxious for myself, but for you, each and everyone upon the world today, each and everyone who reads the blog. I have discussed the current times with many believers and to my distress and anxiety THEY are not PREPARING, they are not even reading the scripture. There are a few who are, but I have not found many.
When I use the word PREPARING i mean exactly that, preparing, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The combination of ALL three is what will be needed in these last days…ALL OF US will not be absolutely and completely prepared, however, to be PREPARING in ALL three areas, in a steady way is what is needed.
Please understand there will be two areas of the three part PREPERATION PHASE which will come and go, however, one part must stay constant, the most important part, spritual preperation; REPENTING, PRAYING AND FASTING, because prayer without fasting will not suffice.
Lets see what is too come;
As I claimed within the last two writings I believe we are under the SCROLL judgement now of the book of revelations and moving into the TRUMPET judgements, which are;
- HAIL, FIRE BLOOD
- BURNING MOUNTAINS
- STARS FALLING FROM HEAVEN
- 1/3 of LIGHT LOST
- PLAGUE OF TERRIBLE LOCUSTS
- 1/3 OF MANKIND KILLED
Are you spiritually preparing:
- Loosing loved ones
- Blinded by darkness
- Cities and towns destroyed
- No vegetation
- No grass
- Roads destroyed
The above is what we as believers must be spiritually prepared to endure, understanding it will appear to only be physical destruction, however, we know it is the beginning of the greatest SPIRITUAL BATTLE the world has ever seen.
God Himself is beginning to stand from His throne, He is stretching His arms to and fro, cracking the bones in His neck from a longsuffering seat, and His judgement of this world is about to be unleashed. We will fail if we do not FAST AND PRAY. Matthew 17:20-21 reads;
- So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief, for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you (21) “However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”
This kind, what is he talking about? He is talking about this kind of faith does not go out without fasting and prayer, the FAITH of a mustard seed is built ONLY by fasting and praying. If fasting and praying is needed to build your faith into the size of a mustard seed just to move a mountain, how much prayer and fasting is needed to build your faith to sustain you through the above judgement?
I’m not a prophet who sees the above destruction within visions, dreams, or writings on walls, but, I’m a student of the master, and I just need to read His playbook, and so should you!!
You might be saying: As a believer I will not go through any of the above!! I pray and fast that you are right and I’m misinterpreting the playbook.
The question I have for you:
WHAT IF I’M RIGHT and your not repenting, praying and fasting?
God Bless the repenter
We are a global watchdog organization, focused on Biblical perspectives within worldly agendas, such as military coalitions, economic mergers, global unification through governance and currency. We believe God is painting the world into a masterpiece for His glorification and edification.
- South Korea deploys Israeli-made missiles on borderSouth Korea military official: "Dozens of Spike [Called the Tammuz in Israel] missiles and their launchers have recently been deployed on Baengnyeong and Yeonpyeong islands" • Report comes after North Korea fires two more missiles over the coast on ...See all stories on this topic »
- Coercive Sanctions and Military Threats Push Iran Closer to the Nuclear ThresholdIf Iran were to get the bomb, that would be a significant deterioration of security throughout that region and could prompt Israel to take military action, and might also motivate some other states in the region to develop nuclear weapons. That ...See all stories on this topic »
- Iran executes two men for allegedy spying for the US and IsraelIran accuses Israel and the US, its primary foes, of spying on its vital interests, particularly its nuclear program, which some countries suspect is aimed at producing an atomic weapon. Tehran denies the charge. Last month, Amnesty International ...See all stories on this topic »
- Iran fears growing Israel-Azerbaijan cooperationIsrael's activity and presence in Azerbaijan on the northern border of Iran is aimed at exerting pressure on Iran and conducting security and intelligence activity against it and at getting prepared for the delusion of bombing Iran's nuclear facilities ...See all stories on this topic »
- Rethinking U.S. foreign policy in Israel - Independent RecordIsrael has a large and sophisticated weapons industry, and maintains a nuclear stockpile. It has shown no restraint in using force to further its aims. If Israel has its back against a wall, it is the one that it is building, all 400 miles of it ...See all stories on this topic »
- South Korea deploys Israeli-made missiles on border
- The Jewish Press » » Czech Jews Document Tripling of Online Anti ...“The presidential elections have revealed a degree of latent anti-Semitism in some ... The authors recorded no physical assault or threats due to anti-Semitism in ...www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/czech.../16/
- Labor MPs to back PM on anti-Semitism | The AustralianNSW Labor MPs will use this week's parliamentary sittings for a mass signing of the London Declaration on Combating Anti-Semitism.www.theaustralian.com.au/.../story-fn59nm2j-122664632079...
- Articles: Two Modern-Day Deborahs Fight Anti-SemitismTammi Rossman-Benjamin and Leila Beckwith, two University of California faculty members, have bravely stood up against campus anti-Semitism, a hatred ...www.americanthinker.com/.../two_modernday_deborahs_figh...
- DEFENDING THE WESTWhere is Pipes on that and so much more Quranic anti-Semitism? Has he never heard of the genocidal hadith in which Muhammad said that “the last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the ...See all stories on this topic »
- Why More Europeans Hate IsraelShifra Hoffman talks about the beautiful city of Tzfat, and the radical moves of Finance Minister Yair Lapid. Also, Why Do More Europeans Hate Israel? Italian journalist, Giulio Meotti joins Tamar and gives us a report on the growing Anti-Semitism in ...See all stories on this topic »
- The Jewish Press » » Czech Jews Document Tripling of Online Anti ...
- Keep Abreast of Christian Persecution in America - Christian ...Keep up to date with our monthly news letter, news highlights, special articles and even occasional product reviews. This is one.christianpersecutioninamerica.com/.../keep-abreast-of-christian...
- Suffering Sanctification ServiceBackground: The first Christian persecutions began when Rome realized that Christianity was not a sect (subset) of Judaism. Being ostracized, victimized, and/or executed was synonymous with the faith. After all, how could one be “like Christ” without ...See all stories on this topic »Winston-Salem Chronicle
- The secret of the Catholic Inquisition - Christian Persecution in ...The Secret of the Catholic Inquisition and how it relates to America today.christianpersecutioninamerica.com/.../the-secret-of-the-catholic...
- WEA Works on Behalf of Christians Facing Discrimination, The Patriarch of the ...Dr. Schirrmacher presented the Patriarch with a copy of the new, wide-ranging book published for the WEA on the theme of Christian persecution, Sorrow & Blood: Christian Mission in Contexts of Suffering, Persecution, and Martyrdom1, which was written ...See all stories on this topic »
- Christians aren't being persecuted in American schoolsChristians make up 78% of the American population, 90% of Congress, and 100% of presidents thus far. But to hear some conservative Christians tell it, they are a persecuted minority. Newt Gingrich recently claimed that LGBT rights have caused Catholic ...See all stories on this topic »EducationGuardian.co.uk
- Keep Abreast of Christian Persecution in America - Christian ...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.