Will It Be Enough?
I have spent the last two weeks in spiritual distress and physical anxiety. I am not distressed and or anxious for myself, but for you, each and everyone upon the world today, each and everyone who reads the blog. I have discussed the current times with many believers and to my distress and anxiety THEY are not PREPARING, they are not even reading the scripture. There are a few who are, but I have not found many.
When I use the word PREPARING i mean exactly that, preparing, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The combination of ALL three is what will be needed in these last days…ALL OF US will not be absolutely and completely prepared, however, to be PREPARING in ALL three areas, in a steady way is what is needed.
Please understand there will be two areas of the three part PREPERATION PHASE which will come and go, however, one part must stay constant, the most important part, spritual preperation; REPENTING, PRAYING AND FASTING, because prayer without fasting will not suffice.
Lets see what is too come;
As I claimed within the last two writings I believe we are under the SCROLL judgement now of the book of revelations and moving into the TRUMPET judgements, which are;
- HAIL, FIRE BLOOD
- BURNING MOUNTAINS
- STARS FALLING FROM HEAVEN
- 1/3 of LIGHT LOST
- PLAGUE OF TERRIBLE LOCUSTS
- 1/3 OF MANKIND KILLED
Are you spiritually preparing:
- Loosing loved ones
- Blinded by darkness
- Cities and towns destroyed
- No vegetation
- No grass
- Roads destroyed
The above is what we as believers must be spiritually prepared to endure, understanding it will appear to only be physical destruction, however, we know it is the beginning of the greatest SPIRITUAL BATTLE the world has ever seen.
God Himself is beginning to stand from His throne, He is stretching His arms to and fro, cracking the bones in His neck from a longsuffering seat, and His judgement of this world is about to be unleashed. We will fail if we do not FAST AND PRAY. Matthew 17:20-21 reads;
- So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief, for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you (21) “However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”
This kind, what is he talking about? He is talking about this kind of faith does not go out without fasting and prayer, the FAITH of a mustard seed is built ONLY by fasting and praying. If fasting and praying is needed to build your faith into the size of a mustard seed just to move a mountain, how much prayer and fasting is needed to build your faith to sustain you through the above judgement?
I’m not a prophet who sees the above destruction within visions, dreams, or writings on walls, but, I’m a student of the master, and I just need to read His playbook, and so should you!!
You might be saying: As a believer I will not go through any of the above!! I pray and fast that you are right and I’m misinterpreting the playbook.
The question I have for you:
WHAT IF I’M RIGHT and your not repenting, praying and fasting?
God Bless the repenter
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
We are a global watchdog organization, focused on Biblical perspectives within worldly agendas, such as military coalitions, economic mergers, global unification through governance and currency. We believe God is painting the world into a masterpiece for His glorification and edification.
- Strategic dilemmasThe chaotic Syrian civil war is showing signs of spilling over into northern Israel; Israeli air attacks on weapons stores destined for Hezbollah could trigger cross-border retaliation; the Iranians are close to crossing Prime Minister Benjamin ...See all stories on this topic »
- Iranian Nuclear Program May Be Inevitable... evidence of the Iranian government's drive to break out its nuclear development into a fully operational capability,” said Maj. Gen. Thomas G. McInerney (Ret.). “All the red lines have been crossed. Beware America, Israel and the West, a nuclear ...See all stories on this topic »
- Iran claims it hanged Mossad, CIA spies - AllVoicesThe Islamic Republic has been blaming the United States, Israel and the United Kingdom for conspiracies against its nuclear scientists and nuclear program. The country's controversial nuclear program remains a source of concern for many in the ...See all stories on this topic »
- Kerry heads to Mideast to advance Syria plan that depends in large part on RussiaRussia's missiles support significantly boosts Syria's capability to target manned planes, drones and incoming missiles after its systems were easily circumvented in 2007 when Israeli jets bombed a suspected nuclear reactor site along the Euphrates ...See all stories on this topic »
- Israeli minister: nuclear Iran poses "largest" threat to IsraelJERUSALEM, May 21 (Xinhua) -- Israeli Minister of Strategic and Intelligence Affairs, Yuval Steinitz, said on Monday that the most critical issue threatening Israel's security is a nuclear Iran. Steinitz made the comments in a speech given at an ...See all stories on this topic »
- Strategic dilemmas
- Australian MPs pick up torch in fight against global anti-Semitism ...All 105 federal Liberal MPs and senators join the London Declaration on Combating Anti-Semitism.www.haaretz.com/.../australian-mps-pick-up-torch-in-fight-ag...
- Richard Wagner 'Vile' Anti-Semitism May Emerge in Letters From GrandsonA descendant of Richard Wagner, Adolf Hitler's favorite composer, promised to hand over the correspondence of her late father to the Bavarian State Archives. Katharina Wagner, a great-granddaughter of the composer and director of the annual Bayreuth ...See all stories on this topic »
- Australian MPs pick up torch in fight against global anti-SemitismSYDNEY, Australia – Despite the 500-plus anti-Semitic incidents in the latest annual report of the Executive Council of Australian Jewry, the specter of anti-Semitism Down Under is low. After all, Australia is not Europe. It's still the “lucky country ...See all stories on this topic »Haaretz
- US report on Hungarian religious freedom condemns anti-Semitism, criticizes ...The extremist Jobbik Party increased its use of anti-Semitic rhetoric. Government officials routinely spoke out against anti-Semitic statements made by Jobbik members. However, some observers called on the government to speak out consistently ...See all stories on this topic »
- US Appoints Special Envoy To Monitor And Combat Anti-Semitism - RTTNewsU.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has announced the appointment of Ira Forman as the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, a State Department press release said on Monday. Forman, a graduate of both Harvard and Stanford Universities, ...See all stories on this topic »
- Australian MPs pick up torch in fight against global anti-Semitism ...
- Stakelbeck on Terror Show: Christian Persecution in Muslim Lands - CBN BlogsOn this week's episode of the Stakelbeck on Terror show, we sit down with author Raymond Ibrahim to discuss his new book,"Crucified Again: Exposing Islam's New War on Christians." We also take a closer look at Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi and ...See all stories on this topic »
- Christian, Jewish Persecution Up in Muslim NationsThe U.S. State Department's International Religious Freedom Report for 2012 shows persecution against Christians and Jews is on the rise today, especially in Muslim countries. Egypt, Nigeria, Sudan, Iran, Libya, Tunisia are among the many countries ...See all stories on this topic »
- State Department Report Finds Rise in Anti-Semitism, Persecution of Christian ...The report also said, “Christians were a leading target of societal discrimination, abuse, and violence in some parts of the world,” citing attacks by Muslim extremists in Nigeria and Pakistan as well as state-sponsored persecution in Iran such as the ...See all stories on this topic »
- Iranian Christians face 'systematic persecution and prosecution'Reports from the UK's Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) and New York-based International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran (ICHRI) cite evidence of “systematic persecution and prosecution” of Protestants and Christian converts, as part of a ...See all stories on this topic »
- A lesson from Raymond Ibrahim on why Benghazi is important“Sadly, this administration is still operating under the idea that Islam and its Sharia are intrinsically compatible with 21st century standards of human rights, and, in short, pretending there is no such thing as Christian persecution,” adds Ibrahim ...See all stories on this topic »Washington Times
- Stakelbeck on Terror Show: Christian Persecution in Muslim Lands - CBN Blogs
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.